Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Bright
    Keymaster

Hi everyone!

I am Lisa Bright and I am so excited to be able to connect with everyone via this forum.

A bit about me.
      I thrive on connecting with people and being in conversation with people. I enjoy long and deep conversations about the things that matter in life – which could be different for everybody! I love to learn and find out new things. And I really enjoy connecting people to each other and creating opportunities for people to be together understanding more about life and faith.

I live in Western Sydney, and have three children and 3 rabbits.

I am working with the Pastoral Ministry Network as well as having two small businesses. The first is journeying with people in funeral preparation. I visit families to prepare funeral liturgies and prepare the booklets. I am also becoming a funeral celebrant in the coming months. This is such a special and privileged time ministering to families at such a sensitive and special time.

I also work with Richard McMahon at Synodal Consulting where we where we support community empowerment and engagement. It is great to be able to work with communities to see their vision, mission and goals come to life.

I look forward to meeting so many of you via this forum and through other events hosted by the Pastoral Ministry Network.

Take care!

LEONARD BLAHUT
      Participant

How wonderful Lisa that you have found a niche in the funeral ministry. That is quite something. Blessings, Len.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.