Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Richard McMahon
    Keymaster

Hi! I’m Richard McMahon, one of the co-chairs of Pastoral Ministry Network.

Welcome aboard if you are new here.

A little bit about myself. I am married with four children and our 15 year old Jack Russell – Gypsy. I live in Engadine (South Sydney), and offer adult support to the Antioch Youth Ministry in our parish.

Besides my support for Pastoral Ministry Network, I am a co-director of Synodal Consulting, where we support community empowerment and engagement, with my colleague, Lisa Bright. I am also the executive officer of Spiritual Care Australia, a peak body for professionals in pastoral care, spiritual care and chaplaincy work.

I have a strong passion for supporting all in pastoral ministry, and for strengthening our faith communities and dioceses in their work of serving God’s mission. I am really excited about this network space, as I believe as new members come, they will share their own passions and gifts in amazing ways.

I delight in nothing more than a chat about how you are going or your own ideas and hopes that you want to bring to life or share more broadly. Hopefully this network can be an enabling ane empowering community for you.

Looking forward to connecting in the many ways our network brings people together.

Prayers and kind regards

Richard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.